Wednesday, February 18, 2009

blue eggs and no ham


Maybe I am getting used to this blogging stuff- mostly writing about useless things which pop into my head. Here is one from last week which is only now making it's debut....


I was hungry and decided to make an egg salad sandwich - I start to boil up a few eggs- blue eggs as I have Easter egg chickens. Oh, I do have a few brown egg layers but for some reason the blue eggs are on my counter so I start boiling them. As I start to peel them I notice that they do indeed look bluish . Normally they get mixed in with the brown eggs so I don't really notice a big difference but today they are by themselves they are blue. huh... so I take photos ( because I have no art ready ) so here is my lunch . Now once they are all mixed up they do not look blue... which is good 'cause if I think about eggs too much I get grossed out. Tiny chicken embryos. ewww......

No comments: